The version of Sky Prog Programmer Candy Lite has all the necessary functionality plus has on board the parser (analyzer) Candy firmware database, with which it is possible to conveniently operate with a firmware without connecting to the Internet:
- Reading the configuration area and variables of both external memory and internal EEPROM of the microcontroller memory;
- Programming the configuration and variables area for external memory and internal EEPROM of the microcontroller memory;
- Setting the control bytes after writing the configuration zone for Invensys modules (for the absence of error E15);
- The display of statistics of errors in the operation of the product.
- The ability to use at its discretion more than 10 000 firmware.
The transition from Candy Lite to Candy Plus is possible with a surcharge. The transition procedure is very simple.